Brawl MINUS - Team Tournament

Re: Brawl MINUS - Team Tournament

Postby 狼さま on 01 Dec 2011, 06:14

Tyvärr. Bland Star Fox karaktärerna så ligger han lite efter...

... I awesomeness!

Nåja, jag har i alla fall gett honom Captain Falcon skin för att hjälpa honom lite med just detta!
Breath is the heart of all nature.
Will is the motivation behind all actions.
Imagination is the conqueror of all arts.
狼さま

Postby Saikobooru on 02 Dec 2011, 16:15

norlout wrote:känns som att anton och saikobooru kommer vinna...om kanske inte winston och jesper kommer^^

I don't know about that yo, Kazuma verkar rätt inne med smash. :P
Men vi får se!
交わらざりし命に。今もたらされん刹那の奇跡。
時を経て... ここに融合せし未来への胎動!
義聖剣!僕は過去を断ち切る... 散れ!真神煉獄刹!
Saikobooru

Postby KazumaTorisuna on 02 Dec 2011, 17:53

Saikobooru wrote:
norlout wrote:känns som att anton och saikobooru kommer vinna...om kanske inte winston och jesper kommer^^

I don't know about that yo, Kazuma verkar rätt inne med smash. :P
Men vi får se!

Melee = 6 år snart.
Pokal för fattig brawl turre i kungsbacka förra året :P
KazumaTorisuna

Postby 狼さま on 17 Dec 2011, 14:50

Tournament Stage Select:

Although there are usually certain rules behind what stages will be selected, I will limit this to pre-determined stages for each "bracket" that will be used. For example: The first rounds will be Battlefield, Quarter Finals it's Dracula's Castle, etc.

The stages are deemed as "Neutral" or "Final Destination Clones", no Hazards, no complex build, just a plain, simple stage. Some have "Fall-Through" platforms, but these can only be abused if you let them. It's exactly the same with any other scenario, really.

These are the stages selected:

1: Great Desert (No Hazard, just a live background animation... Like Final Destination has)
2: Dracula's Castle (Has 1 Platform)
3: Snakeman's Stage
4: Final Destination (Brighter Textures).

The first 2 stages are somewhat bigger than Final Destination. Since there are going to be 4 Player Characters on the field, I decided to give the Players more space for the first rounds. Snakeman's Stage very much like Final Destination.

The Looser's Bracket gets to play on the exact same stages, in the exact same order.
Breath is the heart of all nature.
Will is the motivation behind all actions.
Imagination is the conqueror of all arts.
狼さま

Postby KazumaTorisuna on 18 Dec 2011, 00:53

狼さま wrote:Tournament Stage Select:

Although there are usually certain rules behind what stages will be selected, I will limit this to pre-determined stages for each "bracket" that will be used. For example: The first rounds will be Battlefield, Quarter Finals it's Dracula's Castle, etc.

The stages are deemed as "Neutral" or "Final Destination Clones", no Hazards, no complex build, just a plain, simple stage. Some have "Fall-Through" platforms, but these can only be abused if you let them. It's exactly the same with any other scenario, really.

These are the stages selected:

1: Great Desert (No Hazard, just a live background animation... Like Final Destination has)
2: Dracula's Castle (Has 1 Platform)
3: Snakeman's Stage
4: Final Destination (Brighter Textures).

The first 2 stages are somewhat bigger than Final Destination. Since there are going to be 4 Player Characters on the field, I decided to give the Players more space for the first rounds. Snakeman's Stage very much like Final Destination.

The Looser's Bracket gets to play on the exact same stages, in the exact same order.

blir det inte bäst av 3 eller 5? kan man inte köra counter picks bara....
och Dave's STupid Rule
KazumaTorisuna

Previous

Return to Spelturneringar